[ODE] Slider joints

Mehmet sanli mehmetsanli81 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 14 05:28:12 MST 2006

> Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 09:13:45 -0700
> From: hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
> To: mehmetsanli81 at hotmail.com
> CC: ode at q12.org
> Subject: Re: [ODE] Slider joints
>
> Hinge2 can do as high suspension as you want. Hinge2 is basically like a
> slider plus two rotation joints, where one rotates around the slider
> (for steering) and one rotates around the wheel center (for wheel
> rotation). Just place the wheel where you want it relative to the
> chassis, and attach the hinge2.

So that means, slider joints dont have any suspensions.
I added hinge2 joints and that works well but when I drive the truck
(my center of gravity below truck's chasis) chasis oscilates too much.
I think normal trucks dont do that.
Also when I made the suspension rough the oscilasion disappers
but this time my truck suspensions dont looks like a unimog  suspensions
and cant drive over rocks easly. I'm wating for your suggestions.

Thanks.