[ODE] Slider joints

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Wed Sep 13 09:13:45 MST 2006

Hinge2 can do as high suspension as you want. Hinge2 is basically like a
slider plus two rotation joints, where one rotates around the slider
(for steering) and one rotates around the wheel center (for wheel
rotation). Just place the wheel where you want it relative to the
chassis, and attach the hinge2.

Cheers,

          / h+

Cheers,