[ODE] ODE internal error.

Geoff Carlton gcarlton at iinet.net.au
Tue Sep 12 19:48:10 MST 2006

I get that too, at least in vs2003.  For some reason vs2005 just plain
fails to link and run on some tests for me thanks to microsoft..
manifest? SxS? why the hell must I screw around with a manifest now!?
surely after 10 years it should be easier to compile a simple C++
program, not harder.

Anyway, for the LCP test to pass with single precision the tolerance I
needed it at 1e-4.  Currently it is 1e-9 even for dSINGLE which is far
too strict.  So I don't think this failure indicates any real problem.

Geoff