[ODE] cylinder geom problem (ODE INTERNAL ERROR 1)

Pavel Mach xreg at centrum.cz
Mon Sep 11 13:58:49 MST 2006

It worked,
I had max_contacts set to 4, when I set it to 8, it works, but sometimes
it crashes again - when cylinder colide with the ground (plane) exactly
with it's flat end. When set to 16, it looks like it could work forever
:-) . And about he Index and Flags values - I don't know how to get this
values :-/

Thank you.