[ODE] Heightfield class movement problem

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Fri Sep 8 08:11:36 MST 2006

> What I've done is created a geometry and drawn it using the
> dsDrawTriangle function as in the example. I've then moved the geom to a
> new position using dGeomSetPosition. Then I've redrawn the geom at this

Then perhaps there is a bug in the heigtmap where it doesn't support
proper positioning? This was one of the concerns when adding the
heightmap as a "core" geom, and might not have gotten proper attention.

You could try to figure out what needs to be done, and post a patch on
the patch tracker :-)

Cheers,

			/ h+