[ODE] ODE .NET binding

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Tue Sep 5 09:40:57 MST 2006

The procedure is not that easy, well, it is, but its rather tedious.
You need to modify the drawstuff/src/Makefile.am file to create a binary
instead of a lib,
you should look at ode/src/Makefile.am to get an idea about how this is
done, then you need
to add the LDFLAGS to link against OpenGL, and all other required
libraries, then you
have to go into ode/tests/Makefile.am and change all referenced to
-ldrawstuff to the path of the
shared library, again, refer to how it is done for ode.dll/so on the
same makefile.am for this.

Sorry I can't get more specific than this, its not a trivial change, and
there are many things to
take into consideration I would have to take a look at the files to give
a precise explanation.

PD: Make sure you list drawstuff.dll as noinst_PROGRAMS, if you just
copy over the settings for ODE.dll, it will
get installed when "make install" is invoked, we don't want that.

Cheers!