[ODE] graphics front end

STenyaK (Bruno Gonzalez) stenyak at gmx.net
Tue Oct 31 06:31:28 MST 2006

In my opinion there's no need for flashy graphics in ODE tests... what do
we want? Isn't the only purpose to simply view physics?
In that case Ogre and similar libs look overkill... too many dependencies
for a simple physics show IMHO.

Can't we just extend drawstuff so that vertex arrays are used? Appart from
that, what else needs improvement?