[ODE] Unable to build ODE current SVN version (windows, msys, mingw)

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Mon Oct 30 15:21:49 MST 2006

I just tested the latest SVN version and it compiles fine, I did get the
reference to -lstdc++ though, did you made any recent changes to your
msys or Mingw installation?
seems like configure cant find libstdc++.a or is incompatible.
You can try getting a fresh copy of the repository, or make clean, make
distclean, and then begin from the top (autogen.sh, etc).

Cheers!