[ODE] svn trunk commits

David Walters hidden.asbestos at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 30 06:51:06 MST 2006

> Ah.. i think not (yet). You should be notified about it in the patch page
> (the url you just mentioned). The person who commits the patch (if he
> does) will answer there, and prolly set the patch as "closed" or something.

Currently SVN commits seem to be broken. It worked fine about an hour ago.

I'm trying to submit a patch (Remi's Joint RP rename to Joint PR) and
I'm getting the following error:

Error: Commit failed (details follow):
Error: OPTIONS request failed on '/svnroot/opende/trunk'
Error: OPTIONS of '/svnroot/opende/trunk': 301 Moved Permanently
(https://svn.sourceforge.net)

Is it just a busy time of day? or has something bad happened?

Regards,
David