[ODE] Suggest a type of Licence for GIMPACT

Jean de Largentaye jean at largentaye.org
Mon Oct 30 02:00:54 MST 2006

Look, we're in the middle of a license flamewar here. Will you please
leave us be? ;)

Ok, not really a flamewar, but dang, I haven't seen such a long thread
here in forever! If only we could all be so enthusiast/informed about
the LCP solver internals :)

You may now liberally blast me for this completely uninformative post,
but not on the list.
John