[ODE] GIMPACT with doubles

Francisco Leon projectileman at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 29 09:16:33 MST 2006

Hi Peter.

GIMPACT can support doubles, but you have to make some
settings:
In the file 'gim_math.h' on line 47 you must change
the definition of 'GREAL' to double. That's all!

GIMPACT hasn't been integrated to the whole ODE
configuration system. So calling "premake --target
vs2005 --with-doubles" is not enough.

"Technocracy Rules with Supremacy"
Visit http://gimpact.sourceforge.net