[ODE] GIMPACT has been released with BSD license!!

Francisco Leon projectileman at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 28 08:57:15 MST 2006

Again.

I've published the oldy  "ODE trimesh collision"
OPCODE version . So you can do all necessary tests and
benchmarking with GIMPACT and OPCODE; also you can
improving the ODE-OPCODE package if tou want.

- Download the updated gammaleon demos:
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=176513&package_id=208771&release_id=458186
 It has the last demo written with the previous ODE
using OPCODE.

And download the older version of my modification of
the ODE library working with OPCODE :
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=176513&package_id=209429&release_id=458885

Good luck.

PD: I don't recommend forcing ODE to supporting both
 engines (GIMPACT and OPCODE). It could complicate the
integration of ODE to other projects, which can be
frustating for newbies and unskilled users.

--- David Walters <hidden.asbestos at googlemail.com>