[ODE] Finally Trimesh-Trimesh collision works!!

Megan Fox shalinor at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 19:50:37 MST 2006

Well, you've certainly perked my interest... but define "works" - are
we talking a viable alternative to convex hulls here?  Something
robust enough to use consistently on rocks and buckets and such
without slowing my entire world to a crawl?

Or is this strictly "rabbit vs rabbit in the demo running at 3fps" territory?

On 10/25/06, Francisco Leon <projectileman at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Good news: Finally ODE Trimesh-Trimesh Collision works
> correctly.
>
> Really works. No fakes!!
>
> Trimesh-trimesh collision system was refactored,
> replacing OPCODE with GIMPACT.
>
> see: http://gimpact.sourceforge.net

-Megan Fox
Idyllon, LLC