[ODE] vector has zero size

David Walters hidden.asbestos at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 24 06:10:17 MST 2006

> That's what I said, but the prevailing list wisdom at the time was
> against it. This was back in 0.5 times.

Is the patch still available on SourceForge ?  I guess it might not
merge too well if it's old, but if you could help with reinstating
this it seems like we have a good test case with Wouter's and John's
rigs.

We have clearly defined dEPSILON in ode/config.h now which switches
based on precision setting and as Geoff says, I'm sure that a fix
would be looked at more favourably now... especially if you've been
running with this patch during this time!

Regards,
Dave