[ODE] OS X binary deployment

mal content artifact.one at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 19 13:09:05 MST 2006

Hello.

What is the recommended way to link against ODE on OS X, in a way
that doesn't require the end-user to have the ODE library installed?

To clarify, when I deploy a program that uses the SDL library, I just
copy the pre-built framework that the SDL authors supply into
Thing.app/Contents/Frameworks. I'm assuming it takes a little more
work than this with ODE?

I'm hoping to have my program deploy (without too much platform-specific
work) across Linux, BSD, Windows and OS X. The only dependencies
are SDL, ODE and OpenGL.

Any pointers would be appreciated.
MC