[ODE] My 2 patches

Remi Ricard remi.ricard at simlog.com
Fri Oct 13 07:27:44 MST 2006

Hi,

I have 2 patches on SourceForge.

One is to rename the Joint I created from JointRP to JointPR.

I want to write the documentation about the new joint but I'm waiting to
have the new name so the users won't have to change their code.

There is also a small patch to optimize the dSetZero function.
This speedup a lot dSetZero (229% increase in speed from my test with
devPartner) but the function was using only 1% of the application time.
So it is not much for the overall but it was easy to do.
(I should have work on the stepper function instead ;-) ).

So let me know what you think about the patch.

Remi