[ODE] dRFromEulerAngles interpretation

Bill Sellers wis at mac.com
Wed Oct 11 01:11:29 MST 2006

Either pick one of the standard versions or include all 24 (since
some of us prefer a static frame to a rotating frame). There's some
nice code by Ken Shoemake in Graphic Gems for converting back and
forth between all 24 versions of Euler angles and quaternions.

http://vered.rose.utoronto.ca/people/spike/GEMS/GEMS.html

However I've no idea what the licensing is like.

Cheers
Bill