[ODE] dRFromEulerAngles interpretation

Daniel K. O. danielko.listas at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 13:48:06 MST 2006

Mauro G. Todeschini escreveu:
> Yes I agre with you: I don't know if It is used internally in ODE but
> the function has been like this for a long time probably and It is not a
> good idea to change It (and break users applications). It's a good idea
> to document this strange behaviour (if other experts agree with this
> analisys).

IMHO, we should fix mistakes as soon as possible.
I just greped over ODE's source, and this function doesn't seem to be
used internally. The API isn't meant to be stable anyways; we already
had significant renaming (CCylinder/Capsule). Better fix the mistake
before we can't go back. Anybody already using ODE and willing to
upgrade to the next version should read the mailing list and/or
Changelogs before doing so.

--
Daniel K. O.