[ODE] Problem with rolling

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Sun Oct 8 08:59:15 MST 2006

It has been my experience that Euler angles are almost never a good
idea. Typically, just keeping a quaternion is more convenient.

The one time when Euler-like angles are useful, is when controlling
things from the mouse (like a first-person camera) where you can map the
controller input directly to Euler angle values, and then convert to
quaternion each frame.

Cheers,

			/ h+