[ODE] Problem with rolling

gero.mueller@cloo.de gero.mueller at cloo.de
Sat Oct 7 11:40:03 MST 2006

As you say yourself: you have to put the yaw to the end of the matrix
multiplications.
Try to set yaw to zero in the dRFromEulerAngles-function. and create
another quat with pitch and roll set to zero. then multiply the yaw
quat from the right t the oitch/roll quat and continue.

Thats what i would do.

Good luck
Gero
p.s. my first post here :-P