[ODE] Composite geometry

Tommy Persson tpe at ida.liu.se
Tue Oct 3 04:34:43 MST 2006

The manual (for 0.5) says that if you want two bodies glued together
it is better to represent them as one body.  But how do you do that?
Are there example code anywhere?

I want to have a geometry consisting of five geometry boxes.  So I
thought I could use geometry transform and add more than one geometry
to a body but the manual indicates that only one geometry can be added
to a body.

I tried to join together five bodies but it seems that if the geometry
fits to closely you get a system that behaves strangely (in my case
rotated by itself).

--
/Tommy Persson