[ODE] how to count angular velocity...

erwin@erwincoumans.com erwin at erwincoumans.com
Wed Nov 22 14:15:11 MST 2006

There are several ways to derive linear and angular velocity from to world
transforms and a timestep/deltatime. You can see the implementation I use
here (just replace the math library with your favorite one)

http://www.continuousphysics.com/Bullet/BulletFull/btTransformUtil_8h-source
.html#l00108
Erwin