[ODE] Fwd: [ opende-Patches-1589445 ] Update vs2003 solution to add gimpact
hidden.asbestos at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 3 06:28:49 MST 2006
> You can? I tried it here and got errors from some of the opcode
> functions "leaking through". I must have done something wrong. What
> #define are you switching to turn off opcode?
Okay, here's how I did it - using latest SVN code,
* I added the contents of GIMPACT/include and GIMPACT/src to
corresponding folders in the root of the ODE project.
* I remove the deprecated "ode\src\collision_trimesh_trimesh.cpp" file
* Add "ode/src/collision_trimesh_opcode.cpp" instead.
* Add "ode/src/collision_trimesh_gimpact.cpp" as well.
* Add "../../GIMPACT/include" to the additional include deps.
* In config.h I added the following lines:
#define dSINGLE 1
#define dTRIMESH_ENABLED 1
>> #define dTRIMESH_OPCODE 0
>> #define dTRIMESH_GIMPACT 1
They allow you to switch between the two.
(note I think config_default.h in /build/ has this pair of defines
already there, I thought you did that! :-) )
> Thanks for the tip - if I can get it working I will update the VS
> project files to match.
More information about the ODE