[ODE] Average Velocity feature and 'Disabling islands problem'

Jaroslav Sinecky jsinecky at tiscali.cz
Fri Nov 3 02:25:13 MST 2006

Opps, sorry. I have just checked the code and realized that the supposed
problem of counting synchronization is not there.  Step/time counting
doesn't get reset when a body gets re-enabled because being in active
island, so it's probed for disabling in next step again and in the
moment last body in the island reaches idle state, whole island is off.
Or this has changed or I got it wrong some time ago.
So ... to tune autodisabling of boxstack, we're left again with tuning
contact or some damping parameters. Also I'm sure solving the old
correcting velocity problem would help.

Jaroslav