[ODE] Ode.NET

Gonçalo Lopes goncaloclopes at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 14:06:47 MST 2006

I'm happy to see an increase in activity in the .NET bindings to ODE.
Right now I'm still a bit short of time to performance test my
solution, but I'll be sure to include your bindings in the testing.
The more solutions' available the better, but we must be sure to adopt
the most fit solution.

I'm also considering the chance of porting just the high-level side of
my API to Managed C++. It should be considerably easy, and for those
who are just interested in Windows framework it should logically
provide increased performance. I'll analyze the possibility over the
weekend and next week.

Great work Jason, I'm sure we'll be sure to have a great and
definitive solution to ODE in .NET when all the dust settles.

Best regards,

Gonçalo