[ODE] Auto Disable Improvement patch #1586738

Jaroslav Sinecky sinecky at telefonica.net
Thu Nov 2 02:17:08 MST 2006

If I remember well, there was another problem with autodisable -
disabling whole island of bodies. Because even if all of the bodies
stayed bellow velocity threshold during long time, they hardly disabled
due to asyncrocity of their disable steps/time counting. When one body
reached the time and disabled, it got re-enabled (and started counting
from beginning again) immediately by a neighbor body which didn't reach
it yet.

Just if some wants to improve the autodisable system....