[ODE] 0.6 rc2 on Windows

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Wed May 31 10:48:23 MST 2006

On CVS there is a cvsignore file where you list the files not to be
added or overwritten, there probably is something similar in SVN.
Now, no matter how much I tried not to get the default, old Makefile
overwritten in CVS, it still did, so you have to make sure you
set it up right.

as for a default configure script in SVN, I'd agree only if it contains
the following and ONLY THAT:

#!/bin/sh
echo "Either read the INSTALL file or run autogen.sh before running me"

Otherwise the "default" configure script will eventually stale and
people will start complaining that configure is broken
-"whats the output of autogen.sh?"
-"The what of what?"
-"Thought so" :)

Cheers!.