[ODE] Soccer Ball Physics

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Wed May 24 17:42:28 MST 2006

Yes, you can simulate this. When you detect the collision between the
kicking leg and the ball, add whatever impulse you want to the ball, if
the default behavior is not good enough.

I don't think ODE will be better or worse than any other physics library
in this regard -- none of them will simulate the specifics of soccer for
you without "tuning" the given primitives.

Cheers,

          / h+