[ODE] SVN rev 966 builds squeaky clean on my OS X box

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Tue May 23 13:23:27 MST 2006

Calm down, we'll figure something out, I am aware of the fact that in
principle, it should be the way Jon described,
(even Epic builds and bundles their own SDL for UT Linux), but in
practice, there is plenty of people building binary
packages, the least we could try to do is set a standard for them.

Systemwide ODE libraries would (should?) only be useful for developers
who know what they're doing.