[ODE] OPAL 0.4.0 has been released

Olex mr.olexander at gmail.com
Sun May 21 08:54:55 MST 2006

OPAL ( http://opal.sf.net ) stands for Open Physics Abstraction Layer.

Our team is proud to announce next release of OPAL (0.4.0). It
contains bugfixes, enhancements, and new features.

http://ox.slug.louisville.edu/~o0lozi01/opal_wiki/index.php/OPAL:Mission
http://ox.slug.louisville.edu/~o0lozi01/opal_wiki/index.php/OPAL:Features
http://ox.slug.louisville.edu/~o0lozi01/opal_wiki/index.php/OPAL:Users
http://ox.slug.louisville.edu/~o0lozi01/opal_wiki/index.php/OPAL:Supported_Engines
Forums: http://ox.slug.louisville.edu/~o0lozi01/opal/index.php

I believe that using OPAL is much easier than bare ODE. And it
provides some constructs that you would normally have to build
yourself, so prototype application can be done much faster.

At the moment OPAL only supports ODE, however there are plans to write
backends for other engines as well.

Feel free to ask any questions on our forums.

Thank you for your time.

--
Oleksandr Lozitskiy

"A really great talent finds its happiness in execution." by Johann
Wolfgang von Goethe