[ODE] 0.6 Release

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Thu May 18 15:26:19 MST 2006

You mean before or after 'make install'?

Before: No, they are created on their respective source directory.
After: Yes, they should be copied over to the lib directory in the
prefix directory you specified (/usr/local is the 'naked configure'
default).

let me know if its not getting there after make install.

Cheers!