[ODE] Non capped cylinders

erwin@erwincoumans.com erwin at erwincoumans.com
Thu May 18 10:24:27 MST 2006

A recent demo using Capped cylinders in ODE here:

http://www.continuousphysics.com/bullet-1.4-win32-demo.zip

After Release 0.6 is done, Bullet GJK collision detection can be added to
ODE, to provide some additional/alternative convex collision detection.

Thanks,
Erwin Coumans
http://bullet.sourceforge.net