[ODE] 0.6 Release

Jason Perkins starkos at gmail.com
Thu May 18 10:08:43 MST 2006

On 5/18/06, Terry L. Triplett <c0d3g33k at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Agreed.  The sooner the better.
>
>  However:  I think the idea was to at least get to the point where SVN head
> was compiling cleanly on all platforms that list members were providing
> feedback for, so that the first round of issue reports weren't "It won't
> compile on X".

Yes, that was the consensus and I think it is the right way to go. It
looks like we are very close.

The other side of that coin is that we need to ensure that the
install-and-build documentation on the wiki is up to date. If folks
could take a look at the wiki (http://opende.sf.net/wiki/) and send
their feedback to the list if would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Jason