[ODE] 0.6 Release

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Mon May 15 10:42:56 MST 2006

Well, your changes broke compilation on MinGW and Linux due to a name
scoping issue with the for loops,
I fixed in a way I think VC6 likes (I remember having this problem
before) I also added the VC6 check,
sorry, didnt read your email before doing so, is there a problem using
the version check?
I rather use the STL implementations since in theory they use optimized
code.

Anyway, fixed again, compiles fine on MinGW and Linux, try out VC6 :)