[ODE] A couple of online vids showing ODE physics

STenyaK (Bruno Gonzalez) stenyak at gmx.net
Wed May 10 13:57:54 MST 2006

I'm the main coder of Motorsport, a vehicle simulator, still in its
infancy regarding realism. All of its rigid body physics are calculated
using ODE, while transmission components code is calculated using a custom
system.
I've set up a page with all the videos we've created so far, you can watch
them here:

http://motorsport-sim.org/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=4

The graphics engine is OGRE, and forgive the awful video editing, all was
done with gimp O:-). Blender was used for the creation of all contents).
You can see it's very open-sourced :)

Maybe the Motorsport screenshot in ode's users page could be updated with
a new one; just contact me and i'll take some nice screenshot.
--
Saludos,
     STenyaK

Site:   http://1ksurvivor.homeip.net  <1kSurvivor>