[ODE] build errors on intel mac osx 10.4.6

Christopher Moore christopher.e.moore at gmail.com
Tue May 9 12:44:18 MST 2006

I grabbed ODE off of SVN.  Changelog says last release 04/03/06

Everything compiles with autogen.sh

However I'm still getting the same problems under test_ode.cpp
dTestSolveLCP() is no longer segfaulting, as it was in the earlier build
that I tried
but testMassFunctions() #1 and #5 are still failing

--Christopher