[ODE] 0.6 Release

Jason Perkins starkos at gmail.com
Tue May 9 10:38:48 MST 2006

On 5/9/06, Terry L. Triplett <c0d3g33k at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Given that, and the report that just came in about Mactel, the release
> should probably wait until we get x-lat builds working again.

That makes sense, will do. Rodrigo, would you like to give me the
go-ahead when you are comfortable with the status of the automake
build? I will monitor any issues with the Visual Studio builds.

In the meantime, I will continue working on the documentation.


More information about the ODE mailing list