[ODE] 0.6 Release

Terry L. Triplett c0d3g33k at gmail.com
Tue May 9 10:25:03 MST 2006

Now that I've checked, I have the same exact build error on Gentoo Linux as
Jean reported with Debian (haven't yet gotten in touch to see if we can work
this out together).

Given that, and the report that just came in about Mactel, the release
should probably wait until we get x-lat builds working again.  Once we get
things sorted out (as judged by reports of problem resolution), maybe you
should call for a 'show of hands' and we can report build success against a
particular revision of the trunk for our respective platforms.