[ODE] build errors on intel mac osx 10.4.6

Jason Perkins starkos at gmail.com
Tue May 9 09:53:59 MST 2006

On 5/9/06, Rodrigo Hernandez <kwizatz at aeongames.com> wrote:
> Releasing 0.6 is fine with me, but we should make sure that the 0.6
> version we release compiles on as many different configurations as posible.
> (IE: Windows (VS,MinGW,cygwin), Linux, MacOSX(including Mactel)).

The first "release" will be a release candidate, or we can even call
it a beta if you like. It has been so long since the last release I
think that we'll have to expect a fair amount of issues. I'd like to
follow up with an 0.7 release fairly soon (maybe a couple of months?)
so hopefully we can stabilize things quickly.

Jason