[ODE] doxygen ref guide... slowly getting there.

Jason Perkins starkos at gmail.com
Fri May 5 08:36:04 MST 2006

On 5/5/06, Bram Stolk <bram at sara.nl> wrote:
> I've moved the documentation on the 'world' and 'body' API
> from ode/ode.doc to the include/ode/objects.h file.

Great minds think alike. I was doing the same thing at the same time.
Imagine my surprise when I tried to commit! Doh!

> * Find out why the doxygen runs on my debian machine look so
>   much nicer than the one generated by sf.net

Because the version of Doxygen installed on SF.net servers is old.

>   (Also: sf's doxygen runs give incomplete output: there are
>    no modules listed)

I fixed this.

> * functions with only a brief desc don't have a detailed section
>   on the resulting webpage.

You need to split the brief from the detailed section with a blank line. Fixed.

I will try to get online later today or tomorrow to fix the
permissions issues on SF.net that prevent others from updating the
documentation manually. The cron run will still update the docs at
10pm SF.net time each day, at http://opende.sf.net/docs/.

Jason