[ODE] Building on MacOSX (and now Linux)

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Thu May 4 13:41:50 MST 2006

I am getting the same isnanf error on MinGW, the funny thing is that
configure does find the function,
aparently, this has to do with gcc vs g++ (configure uses gcc for it's
tests), it seems rather odd that gcc has
a function and g++ doesn't, but it seems to be so, this feels more like
a GCC bug than anything else.