[ODE] Building on MacOSX (and now Linux)

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Wed May 3 17:39:30 MST 2006

Ok, Received the files, made the changes, please test and see how it works.

I decided to just use the opengl, cocoa framework when OSX is detected
since there is no use forcing people to add the configure
flag, hope it works as is, let me know if there are any other issues.

Oh, and thanks for your contribution.