[ODE] Nothing but problems with anything involving joints/wheels

Sponge realities at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 08:31:14 MST 2006

Hi,

I hope I'm replying correctly to this mailinglist:).

The mu/friction thing is one good idea! I should have come up with
that myself. I will try that this weekend, and hopefully it will work
out nicely :). It's ideas/suggestions like these which I am looking
for.

Many thanks already... I'll let you know how it works out :-)

--
http://www.persistentrealities.com