[ODE] Linux binaries?

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Thu Mar 30 16:50:11 MST 2006

There are some number of compiler versions (which are not C++ link
compatible), standard C library versions, and other binary ABI problems
that make binaries on Linux much harder than binaries on Windows.
Typically, you build packages for a few specific current distributions,
and people on other distributions can pray it works, or build their own.

Cheers,

			/ h+