[ODE] ODE Documentation

Jean de Largentaye jlargentaye at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 08:18:40 MST 2006

Isn't POD similar to doxygen? If so, I believe it's planned. Docs
generated from in-line comments are great to describe an API. However,
this wouldn't replace the current doc, but rather complement it.
I think it's everyone's sentiment that the current doc is of great
quality, even if somewhat out of date relative to recent development,
and it will be kept around. However, I agree that we need some way to
make modifications more easily, and would be in favor of trying out a
php.net style. User comments are really useful. But then, what would
be the possibilities of converting this into another format, like pdf?
This would be useful, but not vital.

John