[ODE] a warning

steve1011 steve1011 at att.net
Tue Mar 28 17:29:47 MST 2006

You're using the 0.5 "stable" branch that hasn't been maintained since
May 2004. You should try the unstable branch. There are snapshots on
sourceforge, http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=24884
, or better, use svn to access and keep up to date with unstable
changes. I didn't see a svn howto on the ODE wiki but if you check the
archives over the last 40 days or so you can read all about it.

Steve