[ODE] installing ode

c2sode@gmail.com c2sode at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 12:22:59 MST 2006

Hi all,
I'm working on windows machine and tried to reinstall ode. I downloaded
ode-0.5.tar.gz from its site and changed user settings as precision=double.
Then clicked to configure-double-trimesh. Then i builded OPCODE and then
when i tried to build ode workspace, it gave me an error saying:

 error C3861: 'exit': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent
lookup

I could not find the reason of this error, the ode was working well with
single precision on my machine.

Also when i build makealltests workspace, it gives comple errors that do not
identify the opengl functions. What did i forget to do?

Do you have any idea?