[ODE] Havok and NVIDIA present Havok FX at GDC 2006

Dominique Louis Dominique at SavageSoftware.com.au
Tue Mar 28 09:21:27 MST 2006

A more recent ( 22nd of March 2006 ) an official announcement  of PS3's
support
of PhysX can be read here...
http://www.ps3portal.com/ps3/article/331.html

Dominique Louis