[ODE] Havok and NVIDIA present Havok FX at GDC 2006

Mohsin Hasan mohsin.hasan at trivor.com
Tue Mar 28 09:02:45 MST 2006

Does Ageia have a plan to expose their PhysX GPU to other physics engines so
they can also accelerate their engines on hardware? This whole thing sounds
a lot like 3DFX/Glide. But we all know it didn't last long. I believe PhysX
will have more market acceptance if other physics engines also take
advantage of it. Nearly all AAA games these days have one physics engine or
the other. If they all support the hardware, people will have to buy it.

Btw, has anyone tried offloading ODE calculations to GPU yet?

Mohsin