[ODE] Havok and NVIDIA present Havok FX at GDC 2006

steve1011 steve1011 at att.net
Tue Mar 28 08:46:06 MST 2006

Yep, I was wrong. I read too much between the lines and assumed when
Ageia said their SDK would seemlessly support their PhysX PPU and that
the PS3 would have PCI slots that the PS3 would support the PhysX PPU as
an add-on card. In everything I read, I was biased toward believing PS3
would support h/w physics. At the moment I can't find any specific
reference to PS3 and PhysX PPU. I still wish for it to be true but I
slipped in promoting something out of my imagination. Thanks to all who
keep us sharp.

Steve